Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

I sleep in your Tshirt!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
At Night, When You're Far And I'm Alone
I Feel The Fabric From Your T-Shirt
Flow With My Body
I Can Still Hear Your Baritone
In My Ear Telling Me You'll Take It Slow
And I Was In The Mirror Playing A Role
Like You Were Here, I Couldn't Turn Me On
[...]
When You're Not Here -I Sleep In Your T-Shirt!
I Wish You Were Here -To Take Off Your T-Shirt!
After We Make Love -I Sleep In Your T-Shirt!
Wake Up In Your T-Shirt,
Still Smell The Scent Of Your Cologne
When I Need Your Feel -I Sleep In Your T-Shirt!
I Need Help -To Take Off Your T-Shirt!
After We Make Love -I Sleep In Your T-Shirt!
Wake Up In Your T-Shirt,
Still Smell The Scent Of Your Cologne

(Leider die einzige richtige Version die ich bei Youtube fand.)

Küsschen, Theresa ♥

Kommentare:

  1. boah süß..ich krall mir auch immer "seine" tshirts x)

    lucasfilm tshirt ist meins x)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i love the song... im guessing its about a boy :)

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh yeah! The coolest poem/song ever.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a stunning post!!! I love the first picture....top!!!!

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!?! ;) ;)
    If you leave a comment on my blog AND follow it...then I'll do the same!!!!! <3

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    AntwortenLöschen